I am the boy who never finished high school, because I got called a fag everyday. I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian. I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman. I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights. We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time. I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room. I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me. I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear. We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men. I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me. I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman. I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman. I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male. I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men. I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that. I am the woman who died when the EMTs stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I didn't have to always deal with society hating me. I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind. I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love. I am the person ashamed to tell my own friends I'm a lesbian, because they constantly make fun of them. I am the boy tied to a fence, beaten to a bloody pulp and left to die because two straight men wanted to "teach me a lesson"--- if you believe that homophobia is wrong, feel free to reblog this
I should consider actually using this as an escape.
You know I’ve had this blog since summer but I’ve never really taken advantage of it. I normally just like or reblog stuff I like that passes through my dash. I never thought of actually writing my feelings on here. But now, seeing as you can never trust your friends on Facebook, I should start.
I’m a happy/confused/tired/bored/busy/lazy/overworked/loved/hated teenager. I would like to say that my problems are different from every other 17 year year olds, but they’re really not. I go to school, work, hang out with my best friends, repeat. I’m a nerdy honors student that has the party girl reputation. I like the thrill of doing bad things as long as I have enough time to finish my calculus homework or write my english essay. By day I’m the funny book nerd but by night I’m the one putting on the low cut top and short shorts to attract the guys I “don’t want to dance with” at the club.
I envy my best friend because not only is she the gorgeous one that gets all the guys but she’s also funny, smart, sweet, creative and most importantly my concious. She’s been the greatest thing friend I’ve ever had. I owe a majority of the best moments of the past 4 years to that chick. I don’t want to tell her but next year at college, I’m going to be so lost without her.
Well that was refreshing. If no one acknowledges or even reads this that’s fine. I just want to write this for myself. But if you do read this know that this is probably one of my most original and personal posts on here. Maybe I’ll try this again sometime.
* I’m loud * I’m obnoxious * I’m sarcastic * I’m cocky * I cry easily * I have a bad temper * For the most part, I don’t like people * I’m easy to get along with * I have more enemies than friends * I’ve smoked * I’ve smoked weed * I drink coffee * I clean my room daily * I am claustrophobic
* I’m in a relationship now * I’m single * I’m crushing * I’m in love * I’m always scared of being hurt * An ex has physically abused me, at least once * I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t * I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did * I’ve been in love more than two times * I believe in love at first sight
* I have a best friend * I have at least ten friends * I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend * I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend * I can trust at least five people with my life
* I’ve been on a plane * I’ve been on a train * Someone close to me has died * I’ve taken a taxi * I’ve taken a city bus * I’ve taken a school bus * I’ve gone bungee jumping * I’ve made a speech * I’ve been in some sort of club * I’ve won an award * I’ve spent 24 hours on the computer straight * I’ve been in a physical fight
* I listen to R&B * I listen to country * I listen to pop * I listen to techno * I listen to rock * I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until I hate it * I hate the radio * I buy CDs
* I spend at least six hours a day watching TV * I watch soap operas daily * I’m in love with Days of Our Lives * I’ve seen and liked The OC * I’ve seen and liked One Tree Hill * I’ve seen and liked Americas Next Top Model * I’ve seen and liked Popular * I’ve seen and liked 24 * I’ve seen and liked CSI * I’ve seen and liked Everwood
Family Life :
* I get along with both of my parents * My biological parents are still together * I have at least one biological brother * I have at least one biological sister * I have at least one step brother/sister * I have at least one half brother/sister * I’ve been kicked out of my house * I’ve ran away from home * I’ve made my parents cry * I’ve lied to my parents * I’ve lied to my parents about where I am * I’ve lied to my parents about what I’m doing * I’ve walked out when I’ve been grounded * I don’t live with my parents * Parents are screwed up and gone
* I have brown hair * I have black hair * I have blonde hair * I’ve had streaks * I’ve cut my hair in the past year * I’ve dyed my hair in the past year * I’ve been blonde * I’ve been red * I’ve been light brown * I’ve been medium brown * I’ve been blue/green * I’ve gotten my hair thinned * I use conditioner * I’ve used Silk Therapy * I’ve used hot oil treatments * I’ve curled my hair * I’ve straightened my hair * I’ve ironed my hair * I’ve braided my hair
* I’ve yelled at a teacher * I’ve been suspended * I’ve had an in-school suspension * I’ve been sent to the principals office * I’ve walked out of class * I’ve skipped an entire day of school * I’ve skipped a whole month of one certain class * I’ve failed a test * I’ve cheated on a test * I’ve helped someone else cheat on a test * I’ve failed Art * I’ve failed PE * I’ve failed Math * I’ve failed Science * I’ve failed another class * A teacher has called my parent